Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lightbulbs: An Idea

Well I have many ideas! Many! And I am not old  enough to produce them. I want to share them with the world... but no one really has a site about this. I made a blog about my ideas to provide me feedback. Since no one really follows my blogs, it is also an archive of my ideas. I will admit I am writing this very boringly, and I don't do that. To prove it check out my other blog: Randomness. Also, I tried naming this blog Ideas. of course the name was already taken. After a while, I thought of Lightbulbs. And the domain Lightbulbs was taken. So eventually I ended up naming it bright-bulbs.blogspot.com. So since I did this, it gave me a background color idea: yellow since that is the color of shining lightbulbs. Also it gave me special names so I can sound cool. For example I can call ideas bulbs. So welcome, and start reading!
+ I signed into my own accounts to make it look I had followers. Sad sad me. (And + means edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment