Sunday, January 9, 2011

Idea #3: Types of Posts

Okay now lets look at Blogger, the awesome service that's allowing me to do this. It lets you post! Now look at this blog.Most things are Ideas. But there are updates that are not ideas. For example, the introduction (1st Post), is not Idea #1. So I was thinking if you can have an option to publish a post as a different kind. So if I posted my introduction as a different kind of post, it would show up as a different color.

Since I cannot do this, I will just make all the updates, Update #?.
Is this already possible, or am I just giving out the stupidest idea ever?

2 comments:

  1. You can change your blog's post's text's colors. Whew that was a mouthful. While editing your blog's text, you should see a button above the textbox that will let you change the colors.

    OR you could just use Pages. They would probably be easier on your readers, more intuitive than a color-coding system. When you edit your post, there is an option above that says, "edit pages." A page will show up as a kind of tab at the top of the blog. It would be perfect for things like an About Me page, or an Introduction page.

    Numbering your ideas is fine, too. Neat blog. How old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kate Challis Thank you, I am currently 13

    ReplyDelete